About CardWorks Acquiring
CardWorks Acquiring, LLC, is a division of CardWorks, Inc. and has over 20 years of experience in the credit card industry. Our headquarters are located in Woodbury, New York, with locations throughout the United States. CardWorks Acquiring is an Independent Sales Organization (ISO) of another CardWorks Inc. division, Merrick Bank. At CardWorks Acquiring, our entire focus is on providing our customers with reliable payment processing services and related products. Our commitment to you is to help you increase efficiency and improve your business' bottom line.
Some merchants do not even know who their merchant services provider is. When you call a number you are constantly being transferred between tech support, sales, or servicing. Not with us! CardWorks Acquiring is involved in every step of the transaction. Our parent company owns Merrick Bank as well as CardWorks Processing, a leading processing provider in the United States. We are able to provide the best customer service in the industry while also offering aggressive pricing. You have a question about your terminal? Call us. You have a question about your deposits? Call us. We do not point fingers or refer you to another party to answer any of your processing questions. The buck stops here!
- Industrial loan bank located in Salt Lake City, UT
- 14th largest acquiring bank in the United States
- 10th largest originator of ACH transactions in the United States
- Over $25 billion in charge volume in 2008
- Member FDIC
- Provides payment processing services to merchants and Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) to facilitate the acceptance of credit and debit card transactions
- Front-end authorizations / back-end batch settlement
- All major payment networks – Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®
- Encryption of all card data in transmission and in storage